01 November 2011

Tuesday is Going to be a Good Day DAMNIT!!

I have been up since 2 am.
Can't sleep.
I am in Montreal.
I had a business dinner last night with a group of execs.
Of course, I got the usual comments on my eating "is there something wrong with your meal"

NO!  there is nothing wrong with my meal, I have a fucking gastric band that only lets me eat so much, OK are you happy you asked ... is what I thought as I shyly shook my head no...

Big business meeting this morning.
My head is whirling with thoughts.

It's actually quite warm in  Montreal
Especially after the crappy weather we had in the mid Atlantic.
Many of my work colleagues still have no power.

The upside for me today is that I have a kick ass black suit I am going to wear with high heeled black swede boots with silver buckles and a crisp white blouse.

This girl is working her fashion.
I also just bought a new coat from www.bluckduckshearling,com  (black of course).

I own so much black, its only appropriate that I am a widow..
One of these days I am going to get some color on my body.

I am also counting down the days till my trip to key west.

And I have decided I am going to spend thanksgiving by myself and am seeking out a place (shelter, soup kitchen) where I can put my limited talents to use to help those less fortunate..
I like it when I plan!!!

And one last bit of news... one of my directors is going to have her baby (c-section) on 11/11/11.
I am so freakin excited for her!!

Alright off to the showers I go..

Have a good day DAMN IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. You need to take a picture of you in that kick ass suit. I know you are going to look smoking hot.

    Have a good day gorgeous.

    Take a nap later.

    I love you plans for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first grand baby is due 11/9/11 or any day now ...Brooke is 2cm dilated and the baby is effaced....sooooo excited to say the least!

    Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete