25 October 2011

You Know What Sucks??

Ok, I am overly cranky today.
We did more layoffs at work.

It totally sucks.

How the hell are people surviving that are getting laid off?
I just don't get this economy, why isn't someone doing something.
God LORD I can only shop at TJ MAXX so much to help stimulate the country!!!!

I am also working with my accountant and financial planner,
And it totally sucks as well.

He reminds me that I need X amount of dollars to live X amount of years and I will have to cut back on X of this if I want to maintain X of that.

F that.

That's exactly what I did before, and I missed out on life.

No more.. I will roll the dice and take my chances.

This chicka is going to go places, do things, take chances.

My obligations are so streamlined now... what;s the worst that can happen?

I am totally stalled at weight loss now and you know why..

Peanut M&M's!!

I bought the big bag and ate half of it.
What is wrong with me..
I am still the old, stuff your face full of crap me.

Slap some new boobs and make up on me and it's still stress eater me!!!

Alright... I am going out with K tonight for dinner... that should give at least one of us a happing ending to the day!








3 comments:

  1. There needs to be happen endings for the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping everyone leaves with a happy ending.

    Lay offs blow. I don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you here for sure...we only have today...no guarantees!!!

    ReplyDelete