24 October 2011

Starting Over

I have decided to close out and take down my blog on My Body, My Band, My Rant.
I need to do this.. for many reasons, but mainly because I need to start a new life for myself.

Wednesday will be 9 months since Mark died.
There are no words to describe the absolute trauma my life has experienced in the last 6 years.
Always knowing that some day, one day he would die.
And now he is dead.
And now I am left to live.

I can tell you that I have  had very dark feelings in the months post Mark's death
Discussions about whether or not I wanted to live and move on with life.
Why would I..
Why should I

But I am past those dark days.
I have met someone who makes me smile.
My children have not accepted this.. although I hope they realize that I need to move on.

So, with my new start in life.. I have decided to call my blog : The Next 30 Years..

Yes, I will still write about the band, and rant a bit.. but my topics will be a little more diverse.

I hope you all follow me again..
I plan to be as frank and honest about life topics as I can..

Hugs to you all.
Be well
Barbara

10 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be your first follower and I am so excited to watch you on this journey in your life. So are you going to join us in Palm Springs??!! Many hugs to you, my dearest Barbara and I'll always be there to toast to you and the new chapter in your life! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow you anywhere Barbara. It's good for you to have a place to write with no judgement. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wherever you go...is where I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what everyone said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Next 30 Years is one of my favourite songs by Tim McGraw. And the third last line is "Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear". That's a whole lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new digs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much love to you, Barb! Always happy to read your words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would follow you anywhere beautiful. You deserve to live a happy life again. The girls will come around soon enough. Until then....you have us.

    I can't wait to follow you on this new adventure in your life. The next 30 years are going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will always follow you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm right beside you......

    ReplyDelete