16 January 2012

Private Diaries

Do you ever just feel like letting it all go and use your blog as a private diary?

Sometimes I do.

But I do hold back (like we all do ) since the wonderful internet is open to the whole world.

I sometimes have some emotions that I just wamt to put out there for a reality check.

But then again, I am not your traditional middle age women, so who in the world can relate to my crazy life!!!

I sometimes find myself writing emails to myself.
Just getting the little things in writing out there in a pretty font  and in the raw.
I write the things that you would write in a private diary.

The one thing that I have come to realize is that:
  • Age brings on courage.
  • Age also brings on a feeling that "who gives a hoot"/
  • Age also makes you realize that there is an endpoint and if you dont grab life now, it may just pass you by..

My private diaries also dissect my decisions.
I weigh my thoughts, my actions.
Am I alone in this thinking..

Perhaps..
But then again, it is just so comforting to know.. I that I can put some things out there..
and know that its OK.
Even if there are only echos.. it still a voice ...

love and hugs

be well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening...and appreciate you!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barb. I really like your idea of writing emails to yourself. Easy. Quick. Dated. Private. I've always censored myself in my blog and did with Vern's CaringBridge journal, too. Always too concerned about my honesty hurting someone or causing an issue with someone that I'd rather not deal with. So I'm gonna take your lead on this - thanks!

    How are you? Still seeing that guy? The Myrtle Beach camp was really good for me. I've felt a change ever since then. Going to Camp in San Diego next month; some good workshops for this stage I'm at. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete