15 January 2012

Grounded

Have you ever spent an entire day in bed? That's me today. My band is unforgiving. I am sipping on hot tea and glad it is trickling through. As I mentioned this is a first for me. And to be honest I hope the last. I am also feeling very blue. In a true funk. It's cold outside they say. I wouldn't know. I have the heat cranked up. I am bracing myself. I want to be so brave. I want to show the world that I can handle it all That my shoulders are broad and I need little comfort. Yeah that's what I want. I wish I where smarter and that I was able to figure out how to have made Mark's last days better. I am glad that today is cold and gloomy. It's a good day to be grounded.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes what you need is to grounded. I'm sorry your band is acting up - I'm sure it's mainly stress. My is like that - sometimes it's tight and I try to think why then a big light bulb goes off that I'm being crushed under stress.
    You do not have to be strong and have big shoulders - please turn to us in the coming weeks when you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days in bed though they come rarely. Down time is so important and we all deserve it. No one can handle anything...we're not supposed to. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seldom get days like that but when I do I relish in it! lol

    Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay in and take good care of yourself....I hope you have that green jacket on!

    XO

    ReplyDelete