19 December 2011

Busy, Busy.. BUSY BEEEEEE

yep, that's me...
I have been running in circles just trying to stay on top of things.

I have taken a few days vacation and have packed them with all kinds of fun things from home repairs, to mani/pedi appt and hair appt.

Christmas is going to be very understated, quiet and reserved this year.. and that's OK, its actually how I want it to be.

 On the weight loss front. UGH...  I gotta lay off on the celebration.. this weekend I had friends over and all we did was eat drink and be merry... at this pace, I will be casting for Mrs. Santa Claus.. jeans are TIGHT.. the band .. not so much..

I am still being faithful to my gym PT workouts.. my butt cheeks hurt from squats.. so I am hoping that I make it through the holiday with minimal collateral damage..

I am not sure if I will get to posting before the Christmas holiday.. if I don't I want to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.. I will definitely post before the new year.. headin' south baby!!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time in FL! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envious of the warmth you are heading to. But Christmas is Christmas no matter where we wake up on the 25th. You are such a dear friend. Peace be with you as you get a break from work. Relax. Drink. Whatever comes to mind. And my mind is dirty most of the time.
    Love you doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Merry Christmas to you also! Be well my friend ...I know you'll look cute!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very Merry Christmas, Barbara. Those squats are going to give you buns of steel, so don't fret thr weight gain too much. You'll be back to normal sooner than you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a very merry Christmas Barb!!!

    ReplyDelete