30 November 2011

Yes I did!!!!

I did it
I joined a gym today
AND
Hired a personal trainer
I figure if I am going to sink dollars into a tummy tuck
I might as well make an effort to get these cottage cheese thighs and ass into shape.

And

I think I will feel better about myself.
My trainers name is Matt.
 I haven't met him yet but my guess is that I am 3X his age.
He better respect his elders and not try to get this old lady to do cart wheels.
Cause that ain't happening.

Right now I am trying to pick an outfit that won't make me look too fat.
Or  normal.
I don't want him to think I am fit either.
  It's all a facade you know.
Like spanxs makes you look better than you really are.
Some workout outfits do that.
I am an overweight middle age old lady. Treat me kind.
Poor Matt.
He is going to work for his money tomorrow

Be well

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I think a personal trainer would be awesome....It's all about YOU!!!


    PS...love my spanx! One of the great parts about losing weight ...is that now they aren't soooo tight!

    PSS...Matt will love you....have fun!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I love it! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete