13 November 2011

Yeah...Um.. I'm Still Alive

Ok, So I have totally sucked at blogging.
There are a whole F#ck load of reasons...

1. My Job-  I am travelling non stop;  I am about to take a huge career leap and seriously ... they have me attending internal and external exec meetings.... totally a time suck

2. Shopping - it is an absolute transfer addiction.. I am NOT kidding you I have purchased at least 20 winter coats from faux fur vests, to North Face, to beautiful shearling coats... I am totally addicted and yes, the same goes in the winter boots depart.

3. I totally changed my hair color (picture to follow).

4.. My personal life -  it's freakin awesome

5. I am looking at buying a house in the Florida Keys (this one is too long to explain here and I write a separate post when the deal is done).

6. Despite Items 1 through 5... I am reliving last year at this time.. and it totally is an emotional vortex.  I re read all of my posts... and shake my head, because the words are so vivid. 

So there you have it.. My life in 6 little entries.

BTW,  my freaking band life is wonderful too.. I am now in Size 8..(bottoms) and I still need L tops because Thelma and Louise are prominent.. I love them, and am ecstatic... I am saving my pennies for my TT which should happen next year..

I am getting ready for my little Key West vacay...

Hugs to all of you.. I miss you gals

B

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are living life and enjoying as much as you can- ie shopping! Grab happiness where you can.

    I was reading your "negotiating with god" post- and yes, I have done that, too. When my son was really ill, I would try to will his disease into my body because I thought it was totally not fair. Life is strange, but sometimes amazing.

    Hugs. YOU LOOK AMAZING! Band-Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- such a happy and excited post. I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete