14 November 2011

A Long Long Time Ago

Ugh.
I can not tell you how much I am dreading the next three months.. seriously

Last year feels like a long, long time ago.. but really it is only 12 months ago.

I really just want to go to sleep and wake up in March or April..... please dear God, make these months go by quickly.

So.. I have hell week going on.. I did an up and back to Boston today and have a re do on Friday.. same bat time, same bat channel... travel is getting on my nerves..
If one more person coughs on a plane without covering their mouth I am going to SCREAM.

I am already waking up in the morning with  a sore throat..

My band is so freaking tight.. I am succumbing to fluids and soup.. so tight.. dont know whats going on.. unless it is my nerves.. which is probably the reason.

At some point I have to get a new pic of myself up on the blog.. I AM VERY BLONDE.. Like platinum.. OMG.. don't ask me why.. I just said.. I am doing it..

alright.. I probably should stop rambling and just go to sleep...

sweet dreams everyone.

2 comments:

  1. All that flying ...must be having a swelling effect on your band.

    Take very good care of yourself....and don't forget who you are....wish you were here ...or I was there to take care of you........................so much going on here my head is spinning off.........all good!


    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the stress you're under is effecting your band - just be careful with it. If it continues too long think about getting a little fluid out, especially because you know you're heading into such a stressful few months.
    Be strong sweetie - I know you are.

    ReplyDelete