04 January 2012

WANTED: A Rich Man!!!

You don't have to be young Or handsome You don't need to be able to sing or play the guitar. Being able to drive at night and rely on only one hearing aid is a bonus. Prefer to have a man with his own teeth vs. dentures. Ability to climb ladders to change light bulbs would be nice. Mushy food desires are OK Pants should be able to stay up on their own and not rely on suspenders for support. But most importantly. If you have the ability to financially support my desired lifestyle of living on the beach and QVC shopping till my fingers drop off then I am the girl for you!!! Please respond to this posting with pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Better be careful what you wish for..


    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeh.....forgot to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Speaking as an older person...it's great!! ...so far! ;-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that two! I can change my own lightbulbs though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know not to say "QVC" in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year....you deserve much more than your jokey post is demanding though.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete