08 December 2011

TUMMY TUCK CONSULT

Today was my trip to see Dr. M.

Dr. M, brought Thelma and Louise into my life and has been tweaking soem of the fine lines and onset of aging issues.

Today was a maintenance treatment and my TT consult.

He took some picture of T and L, as it is almost 6 months since their arrival.
I asked him what he thought.. and he nodded his head and said what do you think?

He took the 6 months photos and then proceeded to take my TT BEFORE photos.

My biggest question to him was.. what are you going to do with the port as you yank and pull those stomach muscles together...
Hmmm.. he said I would need to go in for an MRI so he could see exactly what we are dealing with the band and port positioning.. 
So thats where we are.. next step MRI.

I am looking at mid January for the procedure.. which he estimates will be a three month hanging in for recovery.  I still have all of the literature to read.. but I am ready.

I continue to go to the gym and work out with my trainer.. Um.. did I tell you I am actually 2 lbs UP!!! WTF.. that was discouraging to see.

On a different note, I finally got my PMD .. personal microderm machine.
ITs awesome.. as some of you know I am a spa junkie and a skin care junkie.
The PMD is not exactly like going to anestitician,  BUT.. it really does do a good job.

I was a big aggressive, but as long as you do a moisturizing follow up.. I think you are OK.

IT states to do it once a week and I am going to stick by that..

Alrighty.. that's about it from my part of the world.

Be well

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. We'll be recovering together, although I still don't have a date for surgery. And they won't be tucking anything. I am petrified he will cut the port tubing or screw up the band. We won't recognize you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tummy tuck surgery is one of the most rewarding and popular procedures available today and can help people to achieve a flat belly, more thin overall physical and a sense of rejuvenation.

    Tummy tuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going for a consult next Thursday. Thigh lift, knee lipo and breast lift/augmentation. Any info you can share will be appreciated! Please email me as i am not going public on my blog as I have someone reading who I don't want to share with. I am going to talk to Dr about a TT also but that is last on my list at this time. I too am hoping for a late January date! We can convalesce together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having my neck lift revision on 1/26! Best of luck to you and let us know how things go for you. I am so happy you are embracing life and doing so well. You're going to look fabulous and I can't wait to see you in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete